The one-way traffic flow introduced along the main loop path during the pandemic to facilitate physical distancing is being removed and users will again be able to walk or jog along the path in either direction starting June 16th, 2021.
Safety measures to remain:
- If presenting COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT enter the Dish area
- Carry a face covering and wear it when you cannot physically distance from those who are not in your household
- Avoid gathering in groups
- Appropriately enter and exit gate entrances according to ground markings
- Keep to the right of the path, use left lane to pass
As the local drinking fountain is temporarily out of service, visitors are encouraged to bring their own drinking water.
We want to take this time to say thank you to our users for continuing to comply with the safety measures. Stanford University is pleased to share our Dish trail for the enjoyment of all.